September 27, 2013

My Uniform

I know this isn't my normal thing, but hey, I'm branching out.  I'm much more excited about autumn this year than I normally am, and I just want to share everything I'm loving about it right now.  That includes warm, comfy, and stylish attire!

Uniform
Clockwise, from top left:
Saint James shirt; red pashmina scarf; silver ball earrings; Topshop cardigan; silver Claddagh ring; Tiffany alphabet bracelet; Steve Madden boots.

This is absolutely my uniform once the weather cools down.  I used to work for Saint James here in NYC, so I have five near identical striped shirts, which I wear constantly.  The ring was a gift from my boyfriend from his trip to Ireland, and the bracelet was a graduation gift from a close family friend; I wear both every day.  I also wear pashmina scarves essentially every day in the cool weather, because my little Australian neck does not like to be cold, and also because you can buy them for five dollars on every street corner in NYC.  They're simple, warm, and they come in a million different colours - what more could you want?

What are your autumnal essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment