March 04, 2014

Paint it black

I've been really hung up on black walls lately. Of course, a dozen reasons why a black wall isn't an option in my life right now spring to mind, chief among them being that I'm not allowed to paint anything in my rented apartment. But I just can't get these black walls out of my head.

It all started with Jordan at Oh Happy Day's bedroom makeover. 



Just look at that!  Don't you want to curl up and snuggle into that image?  Let's take a look at a few others.

Alaina of Live Creating Yourself//The Everygirl's former office. Source: Live Creating Yourself

This chalkboard wall is enticing too! Source: designsponge

Black brick!  Purrrrrrrrrr.  From Apartment Therapy.

What about you?  Do you think you could pull off a black wall?  

P.S. Today is March 4th -- so march forth today!

No comments:

Post a Comment