January 17, 2014

The magical history tour is hoping to take you away

Alright, I'm embarrassed.  It's been nearly two weeks since my past post.

Two weeks?  Is this how fast all of 2014 is going to go?

I wish I could tell you that I haven't been posting because I've been out traveling the globe and living a fabulous life, but the truth is I've really just been at home writing papers.

If you're interested in being a little more active than I'll be this weekend, how about taking yourself on a little New York history tour?  I've been putting together a Pinterest map board of NYC historical sites.  In it, you'll find everything from the Statue of Liberty and Empire State building to some gems a little less trafficked than those, like the Merhant's House Museum.  And of course -- you'll find all of the spots I've featured on the blog.




Check it out!  Sunday looks like it should be a nice day for a little winter walking tour (40F and sunny).  What better way to walk off your brunch?

Anything you'd like to see added? 

No comments:

Post a Comment