January 04, 2014

Blog Overhaul!

You might notice that things look a little different.  That's because, in the spirit of the new year, you're on the new and improved Everything is Copy, a blog brought to you by Amy Purtill.  (hooray!)



This blog takes its new name from one of my favourite writers of all time, Nora Ephron, whose mother always said, "everything is copy."

Right now you'll mostly just see cosmetic changes. I've tried to streamline things, minimise clutter, and make it easier for you to find the posts you're most interested in.  The blog also obviously has a new name to go with its new (much easier!) address at everythingiscopyblog.com.  In the coming days and weeks, you'll also start to see new features and regular series I'm putting into place. I can't wait to share!

Do you have any thoughts, suggestions, or questions about the new blog?  I would love your feedback!  Let me know in the comments, or email me to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment