May 08, 2014

Understanding Ukraine with The Everygirl

I'm excited to announce that I'm writing a new series for The Everygirl, and my first post is up right now!  We're aiming to help you understand what's happening in our world one topic at a time with a clear report that's (hopefully!) easy to read.  First up is the current crisis in Ukraine.

Understanding the Crisis in Ukraine:  The Everygirl

To give it a read, just click on the image above. 

Something in the world you'd like explained?  Email in to info the everygirl com, with subject line "UNDERSTANDING (TOPIC)" or leave a comment on the post and we'll pick the most popular request for our next piece.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
    from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump
    out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Thanks

    my page: how to get taller during puberty

    ReplyDelete