December 18, 2013

Let it snow

Between studying for finals, writing papers, and shopping for Christmas presents, mid-December is absolutely the busiest time of year.  In that spirit, and in lieu of an actual post, I'm just going to leave you with this photo of the snow outside my family's house in NJ, which I took from my Instagram.  It snowed buckets (is that a phrase? I don't think so, but let's pretend it is) all day yesterday, which was both absolutely beautiful and a fun novelty which kept me entertained all day long.  I spent all of about three minutes playing in it before I went inside, poured a glass of wine, and decided that it was best enjoyed from inside the house.



I'd been having a little longing for a bright, sunny poolside Christmas (just like the ones I used to know), but all of this snow definitely got me back in the mood for a nice snuggly Northeast holiday.

Will you be having a white Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment